Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

I laughed like once...

Seriously that was damn lame...

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

It was good and all

But rediculously stupid at the same time. I see how you can tie it all together but your gonna have to do it really well. The voice acting was lame too.

Incompetent Chivalry Incompetent Chivalry

i couldnt watch any mroe of it..

pros-
okay animation, okay sound quality
cons-(grab some popcorn)
it was incredibly lame. That humor was completely immature and not funny at all. This is something a ten year old would find funny and definentaly not something all these people onnewgrounds should find worthy of a four or better. I'm dissapointed that such lame shit gets on the front page now...

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

It was great

Hmm Kaptain kool I'd like to see you produce a great quality animation that isnt so "short" this is a grea film. I like how you got everything right like starit ninja sword, curved katana. It was awesome good job.

The Anti-Drug The Anti-Drug

I get it

This is a joke isnt it. If so, good one.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

YES, FINALLY.

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

very good

that was really cool. Are you really animating curious george and the governor of the universe? I believe him and all but I wanna here it from you too.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Awsome

truly brilliant its a very good plot. Its really like watching a really good T.V show.

KOROSU- the black samurai KOROSU- the black samurai

It was very good

It was great the animation was nice and at least it had any story at all plus you tried voices (they werent that great though) It was a nice well rounded flash.Darkphantom has no room to talk hes expecting way to much from a frameby frame full fgure animation and it was very good. He doesnt have a single movie and yet he criticizedyour animation which was good. good job man

Plague :: Preview Plague :: Preview

This was good

this was a very good movie i dont understand the low votes. It may be beause its just a preview but I think it was very good i eman c'mon it deserves a better grade then TLOT (my peice of crap) C'mon his animation was good and everything. I look forward to Plauge its a nice plot and its not just random stick fighting, this has a STORY and its INTERESTING.

The Way Of The Sword( T ) The Way Of The Sword( T )

meh mediocre

it wasnt...bad i think it deserves to stay on enwgrounds but dont expect an award or anything. I can see a nice plot developing here i hope you can do something with that. over all I look forward to the full version and i would like to see your flash skills increase and your future work