Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Soldat style Unreal

This must have taken a very long time. Good job but your game is actually to advanced for this ppor computer so everything is pretty laggy. If there was anyway for this not to be the case I woulda rate you lower but this is an amazing game.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

I love that show

This was a pretty decent game also. I don't know how racism got involved in this except you know KKK thing but it was obviously a lighthearted joke that shouldn't have offended anyone but people who go out of their way to offend others ( to put it lightly) and therefore deserve it.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

This game is pretty fun

However it's short and a little on the hard side. To the previous reviewer... shut up. This game is not as rediculously easy as you amke it out to be and if it was then it wouldn't be very fun. But this game is fun and a challenge (can't beat it for the life of me.)

Jak 3: The Journey Back Jak 3: The Journey Back

I'm not sure on he score

because I couldn't get past the jump hover gap. I tried for a few minutes and gave up because a flash game wasn't worth spending this much time on. fix it damit.

The-Mercenary responds:

Its your PC thats causing my game to get buggy, if the game ran at full speed like it does for me then you could easily make that jump. Try lowering the to low quality and "low-detail" Dont you people read anything?

Knight v0.5 Knight v0.5

It's not very good but

I can see where your going. continue this so you can have a good game becaause this has potential.

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

why is this so well liked.

This isnt fun at all why is it so high on the ratings and stuff.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Very great game

I'm still playing and having trouble wiht day 8 act 2, anyway in a lot of spots it gets you stuvk so you need to fix that. good job

Zebra Racing Zebra Racing

good

nice art and nice concept. i think this could go places i suggest like mroe racers and choose you zebra and stuff like that.

Wormz InteractiV Wormz InteractiV

heres a hint

dont say youtr age when your fourteen say your younger so people dont make fun of you... seriously spend more time on it and dont go into thanking people when youve got a green. its okay but dont think being fourteen makes this an accomplishment my frinds twelve and hes a hella lot better at drawing and stuff

Mad World v1.0 Mad World v1.0

nice

yea it wasgood i like the good control over the car also could u tell me how you make it where when u hit something u stop there like those building...things u made thaqnks